• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broken CGC Support

4 posts in this topic

CGC:

I have two issues:

1 - I have not found any info related to submission 4043980, except an an acknowledgement on 4/13/22 (the broken CGC website has no info, or reference to a customer support phone, email, etc.)

2 - On 4/21/22 I received a charge on my CC (payment reference CC00598653, $183.30) I do not know why I was charged the additional fee. I should have had credits applied

Can CGC please provide a status on my submission and refund the payment?

• Administrator

Hello!

We are showing submission 4043980 is currently in the queue for grading. This is an Economy submission and the current turnaround times for an Economy submission is 227 business days from the time it was received at our facility. 

As for your member credits, we are showing your 2021 credits were applied to submission 4043980 on 4/21/22 before the charges were processed. I will send you the invoice from this submission shortly. Thank you. 

Yes I received that, thank you. Having an invoice helps alot. I believed that I was charged online when I went through the submission process and created my packing list. I have since searched through my account and see only this one charge which I agree with.

I hope that CGC will improve their account record-keeping / customer support in the near future. Having the ability to see invoices and charges would improve customer experience. Thanks again