• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More issues with creating signature submissions. Packing slip is missing sheet containing comic order info to tape on board
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi, issue still persist for signature submission where custom labels do not appear as option (see prior post and I understand that I can manually write in label on packing slip) but when I go to print out the packing slip, I noticed that the packing slip is not showing the page with comics and order information, where one cuts out for each comic (to tape to back of comic board) is not showing up.  This is is not just for new orders but on checking past orders, the same issue appears, no  page for each comic listed to cut out.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We recently launched a new online submission form for signature series books and this has caused some bugs in the process. We are aware that the cards are not being printed and are working on resolving this issue now. We do appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Good timing, on this topic, just completed a signature series order and found the same issue.  I just cut the inventory slip out and added it to the window cover.  that is all one can really do at this point.  I also make a note on the packing slip that not cards were included with the invoice.