• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Distinguishing ebay sales from off-ebay sales

24 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Someone raised a point that it was hard to sort the ebay sales listed here (which thye might have already reviewed by browsing ebay) from off-ebay sales.

Therefore, I've added a new post icon using ebay's e. I suggest using it to denote any post that contains info about an ebay sale. Thus it will be easier to pick out non-ebay stuff and perhaps cut down on redundant searching.

Someone raised a point that it was hard to sort the ebay sales listed here (which thye might have already reviewed by browsing ebay) from off-ebay sales.

Therefore, I've added a new post icon using ebay's e. I suggest using it to denote any post that contains info about an ebay sale. Thus it will be easier to pick out non-ebay stuff and perhaps cut down on redundant searching.

I love it when some new guy shows up with less than 20 posts and wants to tell everybody how to run the place.

893blahblah.gifscrewy.gif

• Administrator
confused-smiley-013.gif It wasn't a bad point. I'd like to add a "want to buy" icon, but I couldn't think of anything that intuitively represented that AND could fit in 15x15 pixels without looking like mush.

I'd like to add a "want to buy" icon, but I couldn't think of anything that intuitively represented that AND could fit in 15x15 pixels without looking like mush.

I'm sure these can be sized down smile.gif

homer_drool.gif -->drool.gif

homer%20drool.JPG

(shrug) It wasn't a bad point. I'd like to add a "want to buy" icon, but I couldn't think of anything that intuitively represented that AND could fit in 15x15 pixels without looking like mush.

Maybe a $ ??

• Administrator
(shrug) It wasn't a bad point. I'd like to add a "want to buy" icon, but I couldn't think of anything that intuitively represented that AND could fit in 15x15 pixels without looking like mush.

Maybe a $ ??

sure, why not

Maybe a $ ??

sure, why not

Yeah, i'm kinda partial to that one.... tongue.gif

Nice work Arch… 893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

I prefer non-conformity grin.gif

Nice work Arch… 893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif