• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing Card

5 posts in this topic

I'm preparing 2 comics to ship for a private signing. Instructions say to include In-House Private Signing Card behind the board, but I don't think these are showing up for me. I've watched a youtube video on how to pack and and I have nothing resembling the cards he shows to cut out. The packing slips are 2 pages each (customer coy and CGC copy), but the second pages for each have just one box of "comics included:" What was in the video appeared to have more detailed information and a cutout box for each comic. Nothing like this is showing up for me. I don't mind making my own, but I don't know what information to include.

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out! We recently launched a new online submission form for signature series books and this has caused some bugs in the process. We are aware that the cards are not being printed and are working on resolving this issue now. We do appreciate your patience and understanding. If you do make your own card, the only information needed is the signing event name and the order number. Thank you. 

• Administrator

Hello! @Batisaac 

This is not considered the signing card; however, you can create your own. Please be sure to write on a small piece of paper and include your name, the artist's name, and the order number. This should be include on the back of each book submitted. Thank you.