• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wondering what bags these are...
2 2

11 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2022 at 9:08 PM, Lightning55 said:

Probably Mylites 2 bags available at Amazon and other supply dealers in a variety of sizes: https://www.amazon.com/Mylites-Comic-Book-Standard-Size/dp/B00GQENKEM

Yea it isn't those. I've bought those before. Thanks though. The ones I'm talking about don't feel like a mylar or a poly. They are very clear like a mylar but are thin and "crinkly" lol. I'd guess they are 1mm. 

As already stated, they are probably the older 1mil bags, they are not 1.4 Mil, I also used those and they are much sturdier than the 1's. I have numerous books in the old Mylites dating back to the late 80's when I first found out about Mylites for an LCS I frequented, he used to sell them for 10 cents each. They are still doing there job protecting the books inside, if you are going to constantly be removing the book(s) from these, be careful, they tend to tear easily.