• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED...

9 posts in this topic

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.

Well boxed Flat Rate Priority Mail postage is $15.

First posted :takeit: gets it. I'm not on here 24-7 and often don't get to PMs real fast. So, if you want, it post :takeit:

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had a few 40 years dealing through the mail.

SOLD!

San Diego Comic Con Comics #2 1993 First appearance of Hellboy Copy A

Maybe 5 thumb bends on spine with no color breaks. Bottom right corner has a couple cover bends. Back cover had a couple long bends. A couple thumb bends. Was graded here on the boards in the "Please grade my Comic" thread and ranged from 7.0-8.5 all suggested it was very perusable.

Also included are slightly better copies of SDCC Comics #1 from 1992 and Lobo Convention Special #1 with a classic "comic cover" cover!

$125.

2SDCC2acopy2.jpeg

2SDCC2bcopy2.jpeg

2SDCC2ccopy2.jpeg

2SDCC2dcopy2.jpeg

2SDCC2ecopy2.jpeg

1SDCC1acopy1.jpeg

1SDCC1bcopy1.jpeg

lobo1.jpeg

lobo2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

San Diego Comic Con Comics #2 1993 First appearance of Hellboy Copy B

A very sharp, pretty copy. Sharp corners, no creases or years. Shiny staples. Flat, bright and glossy. Faults I can see is a bunch of light ripples or bends at bottom of book front and back. Front has a couple of small thumb bends on spine. No color break. And a small bend on right side just to the right of the bricks in the white area. Back cover has a small bend in upper right spine. Also graded in the "Please grade my Comic" thread as between 8.0-9.0 as with the other copy, it was suggested a press would help it. 

Also included are slightly better copies of SDCC Comics #1 from 1992 and Lobo Convention Special #1 with a classic "comic cover" cover!

$150.

1SDCC2acopy1.jpeg

1SDCC2bcopy1.jpeg

1SDCC2ccopy1.jpeg

1SDCC2dcopy1.jpeg

1SDCC1acopy1.jpeg

1SDCC1bcopy1.jpeg

lobo1.jpeg

lobo2.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

A cool lot of 5 Dave Steven's Rocketeer books

Pacific Presents #1 and #2

Rocketeer Special Edition #1

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine #1 and #2

All are very nice copies that appear to be carefully read, bagged and put away. A few small spine bends Presents #2 has a tiny upper right corner bend that only slightly breaks color.

I bought copies when they came out and read the heck out of them. Dave was such a master and left us way too soon...:sorry:

Was $35.

Now $30.

rocketeer1.jpeg

rocketeer2.jpeg

rocketeer3.jpeg

rocketeer4.jpeg

rocketeer5.jpeg

Edited by Robot Man

On 9/3/2022 at 3:56 PM, Robot Man said:

A cool lot of 5 Dave Steven's Rocketeer books

Pacific Presents #1 and #2

Rocketeer Special Edition #1

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine #1 and #2

All are very nice copies that appear to be carefully read, bagged and put away. A few small spine bends Presents #2 has a tiny upper right corner bend that only slightly breaks color.

I bought copies when they came out and read the heck out of them. Dave was such a master and left us way too soon...:sorry:

$35.

rocketeer1.jpeg

rocketeer2.jpeg

rocketeer3.jpeg

rocketeer4.jpeg

rocketeer5.jpeg

Well said :applause:

On 9/3/2022 at 3:47 PM, Robot Man said:

San Diego Comic Con Comics #2 1993 First appearance of Hellboy Copy B

A very sharp, pretty copy. Sharp corners, no creases or years. Shiny staples. Flat, bright and glossy. Faults I can see is a bunch of light ripples or bends at bottom of book front and back. Front has a couple of small thumb bends on spine. No color break. And a small bend on right side just to the right of the bricks in the white area. Back cover has a small bend in upper right spine. Also graded in the "Please grade my Comic" thread as between 8.0-9.0 as with the other copy, it was suggested a press would help it. 

$150.

1SDCC2acopy1.jpeg

1SDCC2bcopy1.jpeg

1SDCC2ccopy1.jpeg

1SDCC2dcopy1.jpeg

1SDCC1acopy1.jpeg

1SDCC1bcopy1.jpeg

lobo1.jpeg

lobo2.jpeg

So I checked my stash and I do not have a copy.  Why not? :takeit:

On 9/3/2022 at 2:41 PM, Robot Man said:

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.

Well boxed Flat Rate Priority Mail postage is $15.

First posted :takeit: gets it. I'm not on here 24-7 and often don't get to PMs real fast. So, if you want, it post :takeit:

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had a few 40 years dealing through the mail.

San Diego Comic Con Comics #2 1993 First appearance of Hellboy Copy A

Maybe 5 thumb bends on spine with no color breaks. Bottom right corner has a couple cover bends. Back cover had a couple long bends. A couple thumb bends. Was graded here on the boards in the "Please grade my Comic" thread and ranged from 7.0-8.5 all suggested it was very perusable.

$125.

2SDCC2acopy2.jpeg

I'll take this one...