• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ms Marvel 2014 #1 Pretty Fingerprint, Paint?
2 2

14 posts in this topic

PGM Ms Marvel 2014 #1 Pretty Fingerprint, Paint? It appeared to be maybe 9.2 otherwise, tempted to say 9.4, but then when I posted the pics to the boards, then I noticed the major blemish :( 

Bought for $50 from Half Price Books, and normally I don't mind paying up for books there so that they continue to get stuff and then sometimes for cheap.

This looks VF? Now? I may be fighting a losing battle :roflmao: 

ms marvel 1 2014 front.jpg

ms marvel 1 2014 back.jpg

Concur with a fingerprint. You may be looking at a CGC 7.0 since it's at minimum a moderate defect. I have a similar defect on an ASM 194. I sent it to the Milgrom signing/sketching with the fingerprint in a window for him to draw on. Hoping he covered it up b/c that's the only way to get rid of something like this I think. 

On 9/4/2022 at 6:00 PM, scburdet said:

Concur with a fingerprint. You may be looking at a CGC 7.0 since it's at minimum a moderate defect. I have a similar defect on an ASM 194. I sent it to the Milgrom signing/sketching with the fingerprint in a window for him to draw on. Hoping he covered it up b/c that's the only way to get rid of something like this I think. 

On 9/5/2022 at 11:50 AM, Point Five said:

I’d think 7.5, maybe a soft 8.0.

Everything established by 2 or more witnesses lol I feel like I got the raw deal haha

Priced at $50, think it was overpriced? or anyone familiar enough with moderns? hope?

On 9/5/2022 at 11:52 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Everything established by 2 or more witnesses lol I feel like I got the raw deal haha

Priced at $50, think it was overpriced? or anyone familiar enough with moderns? hope?

year and 90 day average for 8.0 at $82, if trusted, I guess it's livable :sorry: 

$50 raw seems like too much. Graded still might be a stretch. I see a 9.0 sold for ~$60 (+$20 shipping) recently. I have a hard time seeing published FMVs for upper-mid and lower graded comics in the copper and modern ages being translatable to salability at those prices. You're often talking about spending an extra $20-30 (or just being patient) instead of taking a <VF+ book. For most of those books, there's plenty of inventory circulating in the market, so it's just a matter of finding the high grade book priced fairly.

On 9/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, scburdet said:

$50 raw seems like too much. Graded still might be a stretch. I see a 9.0 sold for ~$60 (+$20 shipping) recently. I have a hard time seeing published FMVs for upper-mid and lower graded comics in the copper and modern ages being translatable to salability at those prices. You're often talking about spending an extra $20-30 (or just being patient) instead of taking a <VF+ book. For most of those books, there's plenty of inventory circulating in the market, so it's just a matter of finding the high grade book priced fairly.

was the $60 a 1st print like mine though, it all looks pink but hard to tell from pics lo l

On 9/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, scburdet said:

ah your right about $60 :( according to

https://130point.com/sales/

Edited by ADAMANTIUM