• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KINGDOM UNITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74 posts in this topic

Dear citizens,

I am not sure you are aware that there are many others who want to see me dethroned. I have tried to be a fair and just Emperor but there persists in other realms an unrelenting campaign to see that I am stricken from these boards.

One day,..you may well wake up and find that I have been banished as the consequence of the minions of other realms relentless campaign against me.

I love you all and just wanted to say that I will always be your Caeser. If and when I am 'struck down',..I will always love you all. Even thy enemies.

KK

screwy.gif

Howdy Deathlok. hi.gif

Let's start a "Hey Octoberfire" thread......... thumbsup2.gif This is as good a place as any.......

What did you have for lunch? I had a Carne Asada Burrito,....it was good! cloud9.gif

There are a few decent Tex-Mex places around me, even though my stupid friends always want to go to Taco Hell. screwy.gif

For lunch I had an Italian beef with mozzarella and giardiniera. A unique Chicago delicacy. cloud9.gif

There are a few decent Tex-Mex places around me, even though my stupid friends always want to go to Taco Hell. screwy.gif

For lunch I had an Italian beef with mozzarella and giardiniera. A unique Chicago delicacy. cloud9.gif

I would even kill for Taco Bell! Yes, this is how sad my life has become here.

For lunch, I'll be having dim sum today.

I would even kill for Taco Bell! Yes, this is how sad my life has become here.

Blech. That is sad indeed. A recipie for the runs it is! Some of the chains aren't bad though. I ate at Qdoba last week and it was very good.

You don't have any Mexican places in Hong Kong? I am surprised...

You don't have any Mexican places in Hong Kong? I am surprised...

We do, but they suck. I've tried Mexican places in a lot of different countries in Europe and Asia, and they uniformly suck. The fact is most non-Americans can't tell the difference between good Mexican and bad Mexican.

You should relocate to Thailand, tth2.......their food is just awsome!

I would gladly move to Thailand if I could! In fact, we just spent a week's vacation in Phuket a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, there is no shortage of superb Thai restaurants in HK.

I would gladly move to Thailand if I could! In fact, we just spent a week's vacation in Phuket a couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, there is no shortage of superb Thai restaurants in HK.

thumbsup2.gif I could eat Thai food for a loooonnnngggg time before I'd get tired of it.

thumbsup2.gif I could eat Thai food for a loooonnnngggg time before I'd get tired of it.

Ditto. hi.gif

Ever visit Cambodia? I have always wanted to see Angkor Wat.

Ever visit Cambodia? I have always wanted to see Angkor Wat.

Unfortunately, no. It's one of those things that I was always going to do, and then suddenly it's 9 years later and still haven't done it. I've heard the night life in Phnom Penh is rocking though, you just have to dodge the occasional burst of gunfire.

Dear citizens,

I am not sure you are aware that there are many others who want to see me dethroned. I have tried to be a fair and just Emperor but there persists in other realms an unrelenting campaign to see that I am stricken from these boards.

One day,..you may well wake up and find that I have been banished as the consequence of the minions of other realms relentless campaign against me.

I love you all and just wanted to say that I will always be your Caeser. If and when I am 'struck down',..I will always love you all. Even thy enemies.

KK

We can only dream luxxcorp