• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KINGDOM UNITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74 posts in this topic

Are there any good new shows (dramas or sitcoms) on TV these days? A good friend of mine in the US tapes shows and sends them to me, but a lot of my favorite shows have gone off the air over the past few years and I'm trying to identify some new shows for him to tape, otherwise it takes forever for him to fill up the tapes and mail them to me.

Note, not a big fan of cop shows.

Look for a DVD called LOST first season. It's currently in the second season now.

There's also a show called House. House is a cranky doctor who saves peoples lives when they come up with a rare disease.

Unfortunately the sitcoms continue to go nowhere fast.

I plot world domination and eternal corruption of the hobby from within my fortress of solitude. Long live Ewert!

TRANSLATION:

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, have no friends and stink. Spewing this [embarrassing lack of self control] on these message boards is the only way I feel that I matter.

I plot world domination and eternal corruption of the hobby from within my fortress of solitude. Long live Ewert!

TRANSLATION:

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, have no friends and stink. Spewing this [embarrassing lack of self control] on these message boards is the only way I feel that I matter.

Just don't respond to his posts anymore. gossip.gif

TRANSLATION:

Just don't respond to his posts anymore. gossip.gif

Yep, this is the ONLY way he gets attention. thumbsup2.gif

YOU WILL FALL KRAZYKAT, YOU WILL FALL!!!!!

WE SHALL NOT FLAG OR FAIL, WE SHALL GO ON TILL THE END.

WE SHALL FIGHT IN COMIC GERERAL, WE SHALL FIGHT IN THE WATER COOLER,

WE SHALL FIGHT WITH GROWING CONFIDENCE AND GROWING STRENGTH,

WE SHALL DEFEND OUR BOARDS, WHATEVER THE COST MAY BE.

WE SHALL FIGHT ON THE OA BOARDS, IN THE CONVENTION HALLS,

AND IN THE STREETS, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER, NOR SHALL WE YEILD.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!