• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Created a new packing slip for a private signing - but it doesn't have any signing cards on it

3 posts in this topic

So I created a new submission/packing slip for an in-house private signing. I went to print the packing slip and cut out the signing cards, but the packing slip doesn't have any signing cards on it. Curious, I went to one of my older (just by a few weeks) packing slips that I had created previously - which at that time had the signing cards - and when I click to print it now does not have the signing cards (luckily I had already printed that one).

Did something change? Do I have to go to some other place to get the signing cards? Do I attempt to make them up myself?

• Administrator

Hello!

We are aware that our online submission form is not providing the signing cards and we are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. You may create your own signing cards to attach to the books if you need to get the submission in before the deadline. Please be sure they include the order number, artist name, and your name. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you.