• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevil 163
3 3

15 posts in this topic

On 9/6/2022 at 2:54 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Looks to be a little something going on here...

A12098FF-EEFD-464A-B054-4EC5D0CC6AE2.jpeg.bd848b8b31f58d2e2c2e57c0ad635445.jpeg

Sweet book :takeit:

Are you talking about the ink/surface itself or the little small chip on the side? You had me worried about the ink/surface so I looked up others on google images and whatever is there seems to be there on all the ones I found, The small chip is there but its pretty small so not sure if it would have a large effect on the grade or not. thanks 

Edited by chadsdsmith

On 9/6/2022 at 7:30 PM, chadsdsmith said:

Are you talking about the ink/surface itself or the little small chip on the side? You had me worried about the ink/surface so I looked up others and whatever is there seems to be thereon all the ones I found, The small chip is there but its pretty small so not sure if it would have a large effect on the grade or not. thanks 

Yeah, just the chip and what looks like light impact to the surrounding edge

On 9/6/2022 at 4:25 PM, FoggyNelson said:

7.0 cond

Thanks. would you mind elaborating a little more on the flaws? I know about the one spine tick but in my head i had this at a higher grade. I am learning and want to make good decisions on what to submit and what not to submit... thanks 

On 9/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, Galen130 said:

What’s going on here?  Looks like an ink breaking indentation…

C0E7C604-BAA6-49C7-A945-C67EF55A1055.jpeg

Hard to tell with the glare, but I'm hopeful that's a production streak in the ink.