• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s TALES OF THE JEDI animated series (2022)

12 posts in this topic

Some episodes are slower, but the last 3 episodes are so good.  The series makes me wish we had a chance to dive deeper into Dooku's story to get a better picture of his fall from the light.  His episodes show some of that, but it still feels a little disjointed.  The time jumps can be a little confusing at times, but the use of it in the Ahsoka centric episode was well done.  The way that one ended was like a punch to the gut.  You don't think it can get worst, but then the next episode starts and you realize how mistaken you are.

Loved it and wish we had more.

This is an amazing series! I loved every one of them. The score in episode 4 was incredible, it reminded me of the last four episodes of Clone Wars season seven. The animation is stunning and I wonder how much it cost to produce each episode. Perhaps that's why the episodes were not as long as Clone Wars. We get more details about some of the best characters in the SW universe and that's always fun.

If they can produce more of these types of episodes that would be amazing! :cloud9:

On 10/26/2022 at 5:42 PM, OV said:

This is an amazing series! I loved every one of them. The score in episode 4 was incredible, it reminded me of the last four episodes of Clone Wars season seven. The animation is stunning and I wonder how much it cost to produce each episode. Perhaps that's why the episodes were not as long as Clone Wars. We get more details about some of the best characters in the SW universe and that's always fun.

If they can produce more of these types of episodes that would be amazing! :cloud9:

I loved this series. I wasn't anticipating it and forgot it even came out. But what a nice surprise! I like the back stories on Dooku and I'm hoping they save the reveal of Sifo-Dyas for a future season, along with origin stories of Grievous and Jango. 

On 10/30/2022 at 12:45 PM, fastballspecial said:

The last 3 episodes were pure magic. 

It brings back the heart ache of the original films. They capture it so well 
I was so impressed and moved during the last two episodes.

Id like to see more like this.

Agreed.  So well done, the only thing I didn't like was they were so short!

On 10/30/2022 at 9:45 AM, fastballspecial said:

The last 3 episodes were pure magic. 

It brings back the heart ache of the original films. They capture it so well 
I was so impressed and moved during the last two episodes.

Id like to see more like this.

I couldn't agree more.  People should really check these out.

What flabbergasts me is that the Jedi were so horrible at communication and documentation. :) Leave a note younglings-Going after potential Jedi traitor and boss Sith Lord-be back later-would have changed their fate maybe probably.