• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sleazy mags are gone, time to close up shop. Thanks!
3 3

42 posts in this topic

Let's reopen the thread and see if I can blow it out! A couple other markdowns on Jungle comics and sleaze mags if that's you're thing - but the main book to sell is:

Strange Fantasy 13 in CGC 4.0 $235 SOLD VIA PM

Bondage cover.

STRANGE_FANTASY_13_FRONT.thumb.png.ae6e25e6f241e718d76a81e5cdb21577.png

Spoiler

STRANGE_FANTASY_13_BACK.thumb.png.d75d0bf41935998cc4001dcbb1fb6aaf.png

Edited by Dr. Balls

Let's add one more for today:

Love Problems VG $20
1" Split at top, staple stress. If you like sleazy carny girls, this is the book for you! :headbang:

1951771043_LoveProblems20FRONT.thumb.jpeg.1ebbb32531a37b9b9fef9541f13ffc5a.jpeg

1942211836_LoveProblems20BACK.thumb.jpeg.1d5d96cafcb232fbad698e0f773d50f3.jpeg

On 9/20/2022 at 8:07 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Our eyes met across the crowded Midway. I, a customer, and she a coquettish carny girl.  Oh, I pursued and she withdrew, then she pursued and I withdrew, and so we danced. I burned for her, much like the burning during urination that I would experience soon afterwards.

Dear Madam,

i never thought this kind of thing would happen to me. I was just a virgin pizza delivery driver delivering to a sorority house…

Edited by gunsmokin

On 9/21/2022 at 7:17 PM, JollyComics said:

No trademark or copyright.  :takeit:

Too nice to pass.

That was an illustration I did for a place called "Cosmic Vapes" during the whole vape craze 10 years ago. I think it's out of business now, but the guy wanted a rocket girl illustration for his logo, so I did my best to channel my inner Dave Stevens.

On 9/22/2022 at 8:13 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Could be your new avatar? (maybe you've already used it as your avatar)

image.thumb.png.464bb502af07c6ab54a06776ee97eb12.png

hm Good idea! I lost some of the detail trying to get the whole rocket in there, so I just got the girl in. Looks pretty cool!

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 9/11/2022 at 6:33 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Jungle Comics 131 in GD and Jumbo Comics 81 in GD+ Take 'em both for $40

Jungle Comics #131: Excellent, rich, deep color cover for the grade. Cover neatly detached from book. Top staple is rusty with a tiny tear. Light right side edge wear. White to off white interior pages. Jumbo #81: Matt Baker story inside. Small piece out of bottom left corner. A very small right side cover tear. Back cover has a piece out at top left. Long, thin top to bottom cover crease that does not break color. Book and centerfold still bound to covers.  

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

I'll take it.

Like my life, the only thing left is Love Problems. If I can’t find anything else to list today, I’ll take my problems and close it out!