• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting way to promote your Star Wars 1 comic......

9 posts in this topic

I saw this on ebay...... :sick:

The guy is promoting his SW1 comic as special cuz it has Mark Hamill's booger on it.

"Star Wars #1 LUKE SKYWALKER'S JEDI BOOGER  SIGNED BY MARK HAMILL.

The true story, according to my modest, honest and a little obsessive late older brother, goes like this:

After paying God knows what for a pass/ticket to some type of private Star Wars signing, my brother apparently brought a number of items to get autographed. Two of those items were the 1977 Star Wars Issue #1, one original first print, and the second being this 2nd print edition printed the same year. He was able to get a signature from Mark Hamill on both. However, it was the second edition where Mr. Hamill blasted a Luke Skywalker sneeze that catapulted some Jedi snot onto the comic he was signing, which was this one. Mr. Hamill/Skywalker duly dubbed the loogie "the Jedi Booger." Thus, the first and only Jedi Booger was born into The Force! It's snot on the Dark Side! It has been encapsulated in an old UNBROKEN CGC slab to preserve what is now a dried booger similar in appearance to an old Master Yoda.

Now this incredibly rare Star Wars relic of snotty proportions and booger legend straight from the Skywalker Nostril is up for grabs to the highest bidder! No collection will ever be complete without this item, which is just about the quintessential summary of my later brother's exact type of luck he always had, lol. Good will bidding!

°NOTE: This comic is not graded to any certification for it's current condition as seen in the pictures. It is however genuinely signed by the real Mark Hamill, and the booger residue is that of Mark Hamill. It is encapsulated. Any questions or requests? Feel free to message."

s-l1600.jpg

On 9/15/2022 at 11:58 AM, valiantman said:

Crack open any CGC slab and you'll have a shiny hologram holder for use with any other comic (or kleenex) you choose.

Yeah but I mean I didn’t look very hard but was just trying to see the damage to the holder.. which to me isn’t very apparent was looking for the cracks or the broken posts… is what I was missing 

On 9/16/2022 at 1:40 AM, Cat said:

I'm good, thank you. 

I've heard you already have a complete booger collection....but thought there might be room for an upgrade.  

I guess that snot going to happen.

On 9/16/2022 at 5:19 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I've heard you already have a complete booger collection....but thought there might be room for an upgrade.  

I guess that snot going to happen.

When I told you I like whoppers this isn't what I meant...