• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eric Powell's The Goon Coming to Netflix
1 1

11 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2022 at 10:52 PM, bounty_coder said:

Netflix news :baiting:

You think it deserves a separate topic in the wrong section about Goon being made into a show, besides the one already in the section for comics being made into shows that is already about Goon being made into a show? :baiting:

On 9/17/2022 at 6:43 AM, bounty_coder said:
On 9/16/2022 at 8:45 AM, valiantman said:

You think it deserves a separate topic in the wrong section about Goon being made into a show, besides the one already in the section for comics being made into shows that is already about Goon being made into a show? :baiting:

Really ?

Noobs. (shrug)

:kidaround:

On 9/18/2022 at 2:00 PM, The Meta said:

Well your premise, frankly, sucks bounty 

Only thing on your side is the fact that the search function here is terrible 

Your premise is that I should have posted the News that Netflix is taking on The Goon in the old threads?  I saw those old threads prior to posting this. 

I felt that the news of Netflix was news worthy of its own thread as it had nothing in relation to the Kickstarter from years upon years ago. 

Im shocked that people are being so belligerently rude that I chose to make this news it’s own standalone topic. 

- bounty 

On 9/18/2022 at 7:27 PM, bounty_coder said:

Your premise is that I should have posted the News that Netflix is taking on The Goon in the old threads?  I saw those old threads prior to posting this. 

I felt that the news of Netflix was news worthy of its own thread as it had nothing in relation to the Kickstarter from years upon years ago. 

Im shocked that people are being so belligerently rude that I chose to make this news it’s own standalone topic. 

- bounty 

Oh you didn't see, now you did

I'm not shocked you find someone pointing out forum etiquette rude 

On 9/18/2022 at 6:30 PM, The Meta said:

Oh you didn't see, now you did

I'm not shocked you find someone pointing out forum etiquette rude 

This is really silly.

I said....

I did a few cursory searches on the boards and didn't see any information about this.  If that is accurate then I am Shocked! :whatthe:

That was in reference to no Topic on the fact that Goon is slated to appear on Netflix.  That was the Breaking News at San Diego Comic con this year.

I felt that was newsworthy, and did not see any post on that news specifically.  Due to that I felt it also deserved it's own topic in Comic General because I felt that it was worth the interest of the greater Comic Book General audience.