• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ad new/missing cards to database ?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Is there a form of sorts where we can ask for a card to be added to the database ? I have a Pokémon 2022 regional league card from Taiwan. My middleman/company wouldn't send it to you because they couldn't register it because it's not in the database apparantly. They checked in june en recently this month, but it still wasn't in there. So they send it back to me. 

Grtz

IMG_20220915_212649568~2.jpg

Edited by Sompele

• Administrator
On 9/15/2022 at 3:28 PM, Sompele said:

Is there a form of sorts where we can ask for a card to be added to the database ?

Hi, thanks for reaching out! When selecting your card during the submission process, there is an option to select "I can't find my card," and then you can add the card manually. Please see the screen shot below. I hope this helps! :) 

image.jpeg

Thx for the reply. As for adding the card, I'll send this info to the person/middleman because that's something they can do should it happen again. But ty for adding the card, I'll keep it in mind when I send another sub to add this one. 👍🏻

• Administrator
On 9/16/2022 at 11:52 AM, Sompele said:

Thx for the reply. As for adding the card, I'll send this info to the person/middleman because that's something they can do should it happen again. But ty for adding the card, I'll keep it in mind when I send another sub to add this one. 👍🏻

You're welcome!