• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
6 6

403 posts in this topic

All right! Final three for this session.

Marvel Tales 120

Tape along inside spine, chipping FC and BC outer edge of book. Flat, clean, super glossy, but it looks as though the 
RH edge of the cover is getting brittle. Cream - offwhite pages

Asking $120

E7RbVoH.jpg

Weird Horrors 3

Well, Overstreet says this is a drug use issue (hashish) but the closest thing I can find is the villain in one story
inhaling fumes from a mystical urn. Maybe it's hash...who am I to argue with Bob Overstreet?
1" tear upper BC, couple other small tears BC. Split upper spine, tear at upper staple, cover still attached. Odd little tape pull 
RH FC below the logo, surface torn loose but still present. 

Asking $100

PWOsjz7.jpg

Good evening! The scans are done and I have a good stack to run through this evening, so let's get started.

Georgie Comics 8

Quite a solid copy, during that transition time between Timely and Atlas. Four Georgie stories and an early Patsy Walker. 
Couple light creases upper RH FC, bit of wear along spine, more noticeable BC than BC. Flat and clean, tight, white pages.
Small tear at the single staple on the CF, but CF is still firmly attached. Matte finish, no gloss at all. 

Pretty copy for $100

U99JRpX.jpg

Jughead Annual 5

Four interior pages with penciled games and puzzles, otherwise tight with general wear, some gloss left, 
offwhite - white pages

Asking $50

KbgvUWj.jpg

Whiz Comics 90, copy A

Cover loose, not ONE, not TWO, but THREE centerfolds missing. Corner off upper RH BC, general wear

Asking $5 SOLD!

PGCzcvX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Vicki 4, last issue

Don't recall the last time I had a copy of this one.
Few color breaks along the spine, otherwise flat, clean, tight, glossy, white pages

Asking $35

Wlpnm94.jpg

Doll Man 47

Last issue. First time I've had a copy. 
Corner off upper RH BC, wraps around spine and takes a thin slice out of the FC too. Split lower spine, some general wear
Alas, missing the centerfold. Drat. 

Asking $15  SOLD!

O6TundL.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Rawhide Kid 11

Teensy chip out LH edge BC, minor general wear, bit of light soiling. Flat, glossy, tight spine and CF, white pages, sharp Severin cover.

Asking $50

SVRPEFt.jpg

World's Finest 13

Coverless, and the first and last leaves of the book are missing. Small hole with tear pushed through the first seven existing 
leaves, but all the paper appears to still be present and attached. Big chunk of reading for an incomplete book.

Asking $10

RIeXNOj.jpg