• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NY Comic Con 2022 CGC on site?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I saw that they just added Ralph Macchio to NY Comic Con for signing.

I already have a CGC slabbed Cobra Kai; The Karate Kid Saga Continues # 1 signed from last year by Martin Kove, Peyton List, Xolo Mariduena, Mary Mouser & William Zabka. Would be great to get Macchio signature as with CGC witness and then get slabbed again.

I see that CGC says" CGC Comics, CSG, and CGC Trading Cards will be onsite to accept submissions", but how do I do that? Do I pay them and they will they get the signature for me or do I need to pay and stand inline to get the signature and just grab a CGC person to witness (before hand)? If so, who un-slabbs and all that?

Thanks for any input!

jrqtJTjrWoIcZy1iqblBzT0a39Zl0sjNNZrzya6oWi4ZPf8JvaHglOkHhd3-N_SK8JDCNlODFRpy592VwysfPXzs4XRk4ohlQkpQfWveytiDyPNeda1SBbcaCMtyxT4Lhb70pkYlPWuzPXc9BCYxgTk3q2gHsn2ZPK-5CDbSjLyANUE1uraO1lBbND2RwYSve7Qkcv6MgxQvwtayeusdHwLzYcvCrcRwLEFcahZuer12q3LCPgxrpL2FOr7Dy02KE4e8AzHQsJMyDlz8HmOJlFG8vi6-mbDtEYL9hYXL7LmHqyN6AWnIHZYc1GqQLqGYiEeiAPVgNyT1zOAI8Kw9T5aCuCvhiY8AJi6i43DTIuRm6vzY16exDDDHtOf8hIiRqFHPhyIrW_e2GXycRh-l-HBz41iQJBFtM1ELPWpXUvvYoFZA7b4Tq990CfX0Ho1HWWpSR4NHpgyHC2rw7Gu7vvFiOx1hYfHtW8D0PckvAG3iju1bqQnAwMI_4bNJj0YWtWuaJvT_ANco0eMVDOha22EoQpWvXDfRF8tn3QGaAdkicePX0ImX6W53NAI0wVfee6bUaEwNU3pd_EwdG93iKFnTmpiR28VKtqR3kBT8hhLYPm8kvW4uA5Bkr34550dvSueoazhbHtGrj4ldhhM_ngWfSQD8AAfawpQltkDESidvJ1ouxLX-tVwkWzWYWs-ep8E04bz5xWYNX24gkdWGoRcSKtRsbMqbqUgfd4y-ZR2JRhD1AUeltnXbS_rWgto7Xm0x_RBp9wknuaIWdud6KNNGl-ismm7o79thWZL1U3E5-ZmTSZHmjInnwZqUGWGnLYuPDTy5UGGgiVtdF3rZTn_51Nf_2yzjRnqjjPXWiLPZJJjRSF5XHEZcjxPp7BxLp-Pz_zLQ94dwU-CXHgNuUEan2Ditx9tIWmEgBNvkkVT44u1S1-nIu7KN1-gesfJL6zsbO0kBI9jJCQ=w706-h937-no?authuser=0

Edited by merlinflex
add photo

Hi,

You'll need to go to the CGC booth and have them crack open the slab. You should bring a premade window bag for them to place the book into. They'll hold onto it until you're ready to get it signed. Then they'll assign you a witness to go with you to the signing. After it's signed, the witness will walk you back to the CGC booth where you'll wait on line to resubmit the book to them for re-grading.

Have fun at NYCC!

Also, no harm in contacting Cgc ahead of time for specifics