• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well, I've recently joined this community and even posted a question not too long ago - and got some helpful informative answers regarding "The Killing Joke". It is already signed by both Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy respectfully, however if I wanted to added Alan Moore's signature along with Brian Bolland - how would I do that without losing the Signature Series title? Does the CGC offer that service? 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

On 9/24/2022 at 2:28 PM, jokiing said:

In general, if CGC has a Signature Series signing you can submit a SS slab to that signing. CGC will crack it open and do the deed.

There's your answer, don't open it yourself or have a 3rd party open it. As for Alan Moore, as noted, probably won't ever happen. 

Don't lose faith in Alan Moore sigs.  I would think if you donate $1M or $2M to his favorite charity he'll probably sign a couple books for you.