• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Man-Thing 1 CGC 9.6
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Just one book for now.  Maybe more later...  I dunno...

Rules:

No HOS or Probies.   (I know others will sell to those on the list.  I will not...)

US Only  (Sorry, I'm not getting warm fuzzies from the USPS on international packages lately...)

Shipping is $15 no matter how much you buy.

Returns accepted within 2-weeks, but they're on you unless I make an error.  (e.g.  Sent you the wrong book, missed something on a raw book etc.)

PayPal or Checks are fine.   Checks are always appreciated but not required.  Just to be clear, I will NOT touch the funds from a check until the buyer has received their book and are satisfied.

PM negotiations are fine, but :takeit: in the thread rules.   I will be the final arbiter if there is any controversy.  (I expect none...)

Edited by ChasingKingKirby

On 9/26/2022 at 1:05 PM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Marvel Spotlight 2 CGC 6.0 OW/W $425    $400

MS2.jpg

On 9/26/2022 at 1:04 PM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Just one book for now.  Maybe more later...  I dunno...

Rules:

No HOS or Probies.   (I know others will sell to those on the list.  I will not...)

US Only  (Sorry, I'm not getting warm fuzzies from the USPS on international packages lately...)

Shipping is $15 no matter how much you buy.

Returns accepted within 2-weeks, but they're on you unless I make an error.  (e.g.  Sent you the wrong book, missed something on a raw book etc.)

PayPal or Checks are fine.   Checks are always appreciated but not required.  Just to be clear, I will NOT touch the funds from a check until the buyer has received their book and are satisfied.

PM negotiations are fine, but :takeit: in the thread rules.   I will be the final arbiter if there is any controversy.  (I expect none...)

takeit  :takeit:

Edited by PovertyRow
added takeit emoji because the boards suck at emojis on a smartphone