• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancer Bills HELP!! Revisited
6 6

48 posts in this topic

On 10/9/2022 at 3:27 PM, s8zaphod said:

All books interested in can ask for a discount. Prices are not set in stone.

All payments that happen by Monday 5pm will be shipped out on Tuesday.

Also please feel free to leave a donation through PayPal at s8zaphod@aol.com

Thank you so much!

God bless!

I noticed most of the books you're offering have been on multiple sales thread you've had over the last two years.  Someone already mentioned to try selling these to MCS.  After a couple years of trying to sell these books here, maybe it's time to try somewhere else. 

On 10/9/2022 at 8:52 PM, Gregd said:

He sent me a few books last year- all looked great. Had no issues (I don’t care about wait times). Would purchase from him again 👍

Thanks for the kind words.

The simple reason it is the same books is that since a cancer diagnosis, I am not collecting comics anymore, so what I have is what I have to sell. I don't have new books coming in. Especially since I may be dead by spring.

I figured this is better than any post mortem comic book vultures that swoop in after I die and take advantage of my grieving family and offer pennies on the dollar for valuable books .

For those who have doubts on return times, I just sent out the books purchased last week in the mail today. No long wait times.

Like I said, barring medical advice to not exert myself, I will mail out all books within a few days of receiving payment.

Adding more books, pics will be up when the pics are accepted by this site to be loaded up.

Set of 4 mini-comics available only in specially marked boxes of cereal:

Batman VS Superman.: Dawn of Justice

Harris comics Vampirella #1 in thick plastic screwed in protection, look 9.8 in their sealed vaults.  Limited to 1000, individually numbered, autographed with COA signed by Jim Balent and Louis Small Jr.

I have 2. #586/1000 and 603/1000.

$80 a piece or $150 for both plus $20 for shipping due to these screwed in cases make them heavy.

My reading copy of Creatures of the Id, I would say vf/vf+ condition.  $300

Will post in main post as soon as I can with pics.

On 10/13/2022 at 12:21 PM, s8zaphod said:

Even if not interested in any of my books, please donate any you can to help me. $5, $10 whatever you can do would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I really could use someone buying or any amount of donations. Again you can use PayPal account s8zaphod@aol.com to help me. Thank you! God bless!