• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine's custume?

9 posts in this topic

Since the first appearance of Wolverine back in I.H. #181 in his yellow and spandex to todays leather clad outfit,which did you prefer?..and I'am only talking about the comicbook world and not the live action medium which is seen in both movies? I prefer the "original outfit."

I can't say that I cared for Wolverine's mask in HULK 181(whiskers?), but I do like his Yellow and Black costume the best. I also like his brown costume from X-MEN #139. But, then again......I like how Wolverine looks anytime that JOHN BYRNE draws him...........

I'm partial to the brown costume. On the other end of the spectrum....never have him wear the yellow costume with the blue bandana over his head when he first lost his adamanium(?). Horrendous.....even when drawn by the usually competent Kubert.

Jim