• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

8 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize! PM also welcome, but first to take gets the win!

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned within 14 days Grading & Satisfaction Guarantee for any reason, I accept paypal, venmo, money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for many years, check my Kudos feedback below.  USPS boxed Priority Shipping with signature confirmation is a flat $15 on CGC books no matter how many books you buy ($7 for lower value 1st class/raw in a box or envelope with boards with bubble wrap and signature confirmation), Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  Anything in the ball park of $2-$3K and up give or take and I prefer registered/Insured mail for your and my protection, so shipping with full insurance will be just $30.  All books are priced Well below GPA going market prices to pass good deals/savings onto my fellow board members!

All purchases above $300 are also given optional payment terms up to 3 months+/- (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next bonus/pay check/tax return/big sale etc.   Please PM me with any questions or requests/additional scans etc.

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback! (Many Keys Bigger than these!)

SOLD! X-MEN 14 CGC 8.0 Key 1st Sentinels! OW/White Pgs!  Last 8.0 sale in July $1700, ($1,929 average last year) even more recently in October a Lower 7.5 just sold for $1,500!  Bargain Board Price Just $1,550!  Already Well Priced, but Marvel reboot movies will get these going way back up again!

X-MEN 14 CGC 7.0 1st Sentinels! High GPA sale price of $1850 last year and $1400 this year, average 1,041 prior 12 months a bit of a drop recent, but a 7.5 just sold for $1,500!  Board Price Just $795!

SOLD! Tales to Astonish 35 CGC 2.5 1st true Ant Man as a Super Hero!  Ant Man movie coming out soon Feb 2023!   12 month GPA $703 before a bit of a recent drop. Solid, complete, attached & graded Major Key 1st appearance with a new movie just around the corner for just $535!

IRON MAN SUB MARINER #1 CGC 6.0 Key that leads into Iron Man #1 AND Sub Mariner #1 (The Amazing Fantasy #15 of both Iron Man and Sub Mariner leading into both successful self first titled series!) GPA Averaging close to $300 for both prior year and 90 day, a 5.0 just sold for $315 this past week!   Board Price $265 on a great presenting Marvel #1 Key that seems to be way undervalued for historical significance!

Aquaman #35 CGC 5.0 1st Black Manta Key!  Hot, GPA prices up along many price points with a New movie coming soon THIS YEAR!  Last 5.0 just sold for $425 and the last 4.5 sold for $450!  Board Price $345!  

SOLD Flash #112 CGC 6.0 Key 1st Elongated Man.  Last sale in grade approx $500!  Board Price just $395 about $100 BELOW most recent sale price on a Major 1st Appearance AND with a Flash Movie in deep production!

xmen 14 7.0.jpg

xmen 14 back 7.0.jpg

iron subby 1.jpg

iron subby 1 back.jpg

flash 112.jpg

aquaman 35.jpg

Edited by TC33

On 10/9/2022 at 5:03 AM, flynavy807 said:

X-MEN 14 CGC 7.0

:takeit:

^^   Just the Aquaman and the Iron Man/Sub Mariner 1 books left until next week when I do a giant sales thread with dozens and dozens of major keys!  :baiting: