• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Man-Thing 2 (1974 Series)
3 3

8 posts in this topic

Might get a 7.0/7.5 with a C&P. I think that's overspray on the M in Marvel, which is a little strange since the overspray is on the bottom edge. If it's not overspray, drop the estimate by a grade.

On 10/8/2022 at 9:29 PM, scburdet said:

Might get a 7.0/7.5 with a C&P. I think that's overspray on the M in Marvel, which is a little strange since the overspray is on the bottom edge. If it's not overspray, drop the estimate by a grade.

Mostly agree except I don't see that as overspray...so 6.0/6.5 as is  7.0/7.5 w c&P

This is the best condition of the 3 Man Things offered for grading. Weighs in around 4.0 or possibly 4.5 to my eye. The pattern of the dirt along top edge of back cover suggests cockling due to moisture and while it may clean off, the moisture damage could be irreversible. Moisture gets hammered on grading.