• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to Value my 9.8 SS Mirka Andolfo treasures.
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I sent these two comics from my new collection off to my first ever submissions to CGC for the Mirka Andolfo in house signing and couldnt be more happier with the end result.

now im new to collecting comics, and have a vague understanding of how comics can be valued due to artist/writer/if key or not/story or hero popularity.

As far as these two gems, I have no clue how to even place a value due to having the remark added to their value. sure its kinda simple to gauge if its just the signature (comic value+ sig+ graded number) so i hope to turn to you veterans of the comic world for advice, your opinions on value and to also show off something im very proud to own. As to why im trying to value these is mainly to have a better understanding as well as to have a figure to insure them. so i look forward to hearing from you all and thank you for popping into this tread to spend some time reading my question.

Below is an eBay sale of an item possibly comparable to your items, as is the sale price (e.g., your items may be worth more to you).

Red Sonja #1 2019 CGC 9.9 Mirka Andolfo Virgin Cover with signature and remark.

On 10/12/2022 at 5:32 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Below is an eBay sale of an item possibly comparable to your items, as is the sale price (e.g., your items may be worth more to you).

Red Sonja #1 2019 CGC 9.9 Mirka Andolfo Virgin Cover with signature and remark.

I'd also add that's a 9.9. a 9.8 would probably be $75-100 less.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:24 PM, Dragonforgeworks said:

I sent these two comics from my new collection off to my first ever submissions to CGC for the Mirka Andolfo in house signing and couldnt be more happier with the end result.

now im new to collecting comics, and have a vague understanding of how comics can be valued due to artist/writer/if key or not/story or hero popularity.

As far as these two gems, I have no clue how to even place a value due to having the remark added to their value. sure its kinda simple to gauge if its just the signature (comic value+ sig+ graded number) so i hope to turn to you veterans of the comic world for advice, your opinions on value and to also show off something im very proud to own. As to why im trying to value these is mainly to have a better understanding as well as to have a figure to insure them. so i look forward to hearing from you all and thank you for popping into this tread to spend some time reading my question.

Had you intended to add photos with your original post?  I see no mention of what the actual comic is.  I see Red Sonja #1 suggested above, and maybe that's the only possible candidate.  Not familiar.