• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM - 1966 Action Comics #342
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Tough to tell, especially with the lower right cover - top right in your picture, while it's in the bag. Is it chewed up? If that's just a glare, I'd guess (would love to take a better informed guess) 7.5. If it's really chewed, 4.5ish.

Even in the bag, I can see the yellow bar above the title has been written on extensively, and there's a ink blob there too. Not sure what that is, but worse if it's been added by someone, which seems likely with the other writing. I can also see quite a few creases along the spine that break color. My suspicion is that this will look worse, not better, out of the bag. 4.0 max.

On 10/13/2022 at 2:14 PM, scburdet said:

Even in the bag, I can see the yellow bar above the title has been written on extensively, and there's a ink blob there too. Not sure what that is, but worse if it's been added by someone, which seems likely with the other writing. I can also see quite a few creases along the spine that break color. My suspicion is that this will look worse, not better, out of the bag. 4.0 max.

Thank you, not sure as to how the ink blob got there in the first place. But thank you for your comment!