• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spider-Man #64
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Is that a manufacturers crease running across the circle? I'd like to see the soiling along the spine of the back cover cleaned off. There's no visible tanning to the cover, so I think 8.5-9.2 is possible depending on the amount of nearly invisible creases CGC seems to find that aren't easy to see in photos. Nice book.

On 10/13/2022 at 9:00 AM, scburdet said:

Is that a manufacturers crease running across the circle? I'd like to see the soiling along the spine of the back cover cleaned off. There's no visible tanning to the cover, so I think 8.5-9.2 is possible depending on the amount of nearly invisible creases CGC seems to find that aren't easy to see in photos. Nice book.

I think it may be a manufacturers crease, but not sure how to tell.  It does not look like a crease that would be due to someone folding the cover while reading, etc.  It is more visible in the photo than to the eye.

Thanks for your feedback.  I will have it cleaned then CGC graded.  Will update here once the grade is in.