• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Indiana Comic Book Show March 11, 2023

23 posts in this topic

Down to the last week. Took a couple of days off work to prepare. Just organizing books now. 
FB page has been growing nicely which is a good indicator for attendance. Random calls this week
from dealers wanting to set up. I will have a wait list for next show thats for sure.

Southern Indiana Comic Book Show | Facebook

20230226_192831.thumb.jpg.3f557017518eb27f5a1dfc2498244a8e.jpg

I'm going to be down in Cincinatti that weekend but it looks like it will be a bit too far for me to venture over for a half day.  You guys are pretty a few hours from all the hot spots (Nashville, Louisville, Indianapolis & St Lois). 

On 3/9/2023 at 11:38 AM, manetteska said:

Really wish I could make this but a tad too far from me. Would have to try and tie this in with a family vacation perhaps. Anything of note in the surrounding area?

Depends what you family likes honestly. 
Plenty of Caves, State Parks, recreational stuff.
Fall Festival in Oct is 2nd largest in country behind Mardi Gras. 
Holiday World is always popular in Summer. 

On 3/9/2023 at 2:40 PM, fastballspecial said:

Didn't know the "Fall Festival" was 2nd largest in the country.  Great info to know. 

On 3/9/2023 at 2:54 PM, musicmeta said:

Didn't know the "Fall Festival" was 2nd largest in the country.  Great info to know. 

We have people who come from all over the country. Its goes on for 6 days and is 6 blocks long of 
food, games and talent shows among other things. All the booths are charitible organizations so the money
goes to good causes. All types of while foods like Donut burgers, Gator Gumbo, Brain sandwhiches, Monsters
ears and such. What many people love is meeting people they havent seen for a year there. For some its an 
annual event they travel back for. It is however not very healthy most food is deep fried lol. 

Edited by fastballspecial

On 3/9/2023 at 10:34 PM, fastballspecial said:

We have people who come from all over the country. Its goes on for 6 days and is 6 blocks long of 
food, games and talent shows among other things. All the booths are charitible organizations so the money
goes to good causes. All types of while foods like Donut burgers, Gator Gumbo, Brain sandwhiches, Monsters
ears and such. What many people love is meeting people they havent seen for a year there. For some its an 
annual event they travel back for. It is however not very healthy most food is deep fried lol. 

Thank You for the additional info.  Yes, not very healthy food but unfortunately I like that type of food.  LOL!  
The missies and I will try to make it up there one year. 

So your next show will coincide with Fall Fest? :baiting: