• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last shipment from you had many cracked cases.

3 posts in this topic

Hi CGC,

After many years of getting my slabs back in great shape, I've finally gotten a shipment back from you with many cracked cases. 

Coincidently it's the first time you've shipped to me thru Fedex instead of using registered USPS

I'm not sure what the procedure is to get these corrected.  Do I have to pay?  Does insurance pay?  Do I have to provide photos of damage (truthfully the shipping box doesn't look that bad, but I noticed there wasn't as much protection on the inside as you usually put and all the slabs seemed a bit loose and jostled)

Of the 25 slabs in the case, 5 have cracks or small pieces chipped off at the corners.  I'd like them corrected.

Do you pursue the insurance? 

Please let me know what to do.

The Invoice# is 4123678, and there are 5 damaged slabs.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello! We are so sorry to hear that you received damaged slabs! We do offer a complimentary reholder service for cracked and damaged holders that are reported within two weeks of receiving them from CGC. You simply need to complete a new submission form and select the Mechanical Error option when prompted. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

On 10/18/2022 at 11:31 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello! We are so sorry to hear that you received damaged slabs! We do offer a complimentary reholder service for cracked and damaged holders that are reported within two weeks of receiving them from CGC. You simply need to complete a new submission form and select the Mechanical Error option when prompted. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thx, will do.