• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wow, nice upgrade CGC to the submission tool... more than 8 months on the tracker is finally here!!!
2 2

13 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2022 at 1:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

Tracking time has been extended to 16 months.  

This is exciting.  Mind you not sure why they wouldn't have done 24months since Econ CCS + Econ CGC = 24months but I guess I'm not paid the big bucks for a reason.

• Administrator
On 10/20/2022 at 10:40 AM, Iceman399 said:

This is exciting.  Mind you not sure why they wouldn't have done 24months since Econ CCS + Econ CGC = 24months but I guess I'm not paid the big bucks for a reason.

It was my understanding that when tracking was 8 months, after books left CCS and went to CGC the tracking showed up again.  So, I do not think this is an issue.  

On 10/20/2022 at 5:41 PM, Kerdese said:

Is there a reason they changed the dates on my submissions? I got the books back already but they completely changed the dates for received and shipped.

My most recent submission changed “Received” dates but not the others (shrug)

On 10/20/2022 at 5:41 PM, Kerdese said:

Is there a reason they changed the dates on my submissions? I got the books back already but they completely changed the dates for received and shipped.

If they were pressed, the received date change when they got to cgc.

If they shipped but ended up getting picked up by carrier another day? Just thoughts. :)

Mainly the received from press to cgc is all I can think of  :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/20/2022 at 5:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

If they were pressed, the received date change when they got to cgc.

If they shipped but ended up getting picked up by carrier another day? Just thoughts. :)

Mainly the received from press to cgc is all I can think of  :cheers:

You're probably right. That would mean the one that they didn't change is the oddball. 

Edited by Kerdese

On 10/20/2022 at 5:58 PM, Kerdese said:

You're probably right. That would mean the one that they didn't change is the oddball. 

Does that mean it was supposed to be pressed but wasn't? Head scratcher for sure lol