• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller Trivia

24 posts in this topic

It wasn't clear that it was saying that. I read it as being his first work and it just happened to be on DD and Bat's. I understood your explanation of it, but it is not clear in the guide.

I understand that it's not easy to keep up on everything, but with the guide coming out a quarter of the way through the year as it is, it wouldn't hurt to hold it back one more day and make some notations on the list in question. tongue.gif

Except that to make those notations, we have to remember to look at that list and notice a deficiency, which isn't as simple as it sounds. There is the general idea that there's a whole year between books and therefore a wealth of time to kick back heels and langorously review every word for the next edition, but there's a lot more to the day than that, and surprisingly enough, the next time we look around it's days 'til deadline and another Guide has to head out the door. I am determined to make our editorial as accurate and consistent as possible, but as this proves, things still fall through the cracks. But rest assured, this one is now on the list! smile.gif

Frank Miller's First work for DC was WW Tales 64 June 1978

The same time he did Gold Key's Twilight Zone 84 June 1978

then he did TZ 85, WWT 68 Unkown Soldier 219...etc

MOST IMPORTANT get his Marvel Preview and Bizarre Adventures magazine work.

That and Marvel Superheroes # 85 he did the splash page with like Herb Trimpe or Al Milgrom or somebody..

Sal Buscema?

Arnold B. please PM me when you have a break from the New OPG barrage of comments and I'll get back to you.

Does anyone have a copy of A.P.A. (Amateur press Association) # 5 ?

589a8ade4ca94_152801-Twilightzone84.jpg.5487e0a5b11ff8d865eaefab55c72a00.jpg