• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status update for a Private Signing order.

3 posts in this topic

Hello! May I have a status update for CGC3601247672 ?

Usually by this time, my Private Signing orders are completed or have at least moved onto the grading process from pressing. I’ve noticed others on the internet seem to have gotten their Larry Hama orders, so I just wanted to check on mine. Thank you!

• Administrator

Hello! It looks like this signing occurred on 10/5/22 and the books should be finalized withing 6 to 8 weeks from that date. Some books will be finished sooner depending on when they were received. It does look like yours is in process and should be moving forward shortly.

On 10/20/2022 at 8:23 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello! It looks like this signing occurred on 10/5/22 and the books should be finalized withing 6 to 8 weeks from that date. Some books will be finished sooner depending on when they were received. It does look like yours is in process and should be moving forward shortly.

Ah, okay. Thank you so much! I had no idea that the signing wasn't that long ago. That makes sense. Thank you for your help and have a great weekend!