• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Follower's Report on the Rose City Vintage Market - 10-21-2022
1 1

3 posts in this topic

At the suggestion of one of my friends on the Boards, I went to this event at the Portland Expo Center this morning.  It was a pretty good-sized show, filling one of the large exhibition halls in the Expo Center.  There were not many comics, and I didn't see any pulps (unfortunately) and the comics were all "full price" I suppose you'd say, since this is the event's first day.  Here's my only purchase and some pictures from the event.  There were other cool things that caught my eye or fancy so I may go back later in the weekend, as my ticket lasts the whole show.

Hulkrecord.jpg

RCVM 1.jpg

RCVM 2.jpg

RCVM 3.jpg

RCVM 5.jpg

RCVM 6.jpg

RCVM 7.jpg

Edited by MattTheDuck

Nice. Love that show. I haven’t been since before Covid. Back in the day it was 3 big buildings. Friday set up was best. No crowds and first pick of stuff before the crowd came in. I always found at least one or two stashes of old comics. Either way, there was tons of vintage toys and advertising items to make me open my wallet!

Love that Buck Rogers gun box!

Edited by Robot Man