• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 300
3 3

10 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2022 at 7:21 PM, mysterymachine said:

I'm leaning towards 8.0.

Me too.

ASM 300 is one of those books I'll look at the back cover first. Seems as though most flaws keeping a copy out of the NM range will be found there.

Thanks for posting.

8.5±0.5. I wouldn't bet on it, but I think you'd get a higher mark sending to the TM signing than going through the regular grading process. The spine tics on the front are the determining factor. The ones on the back bother me less. I've see more evidence of this book in the 9s with some back cover issues. I think it gets a moderate discount b/c the back is hard to keep perfect.

On 10/26/2022 at 10:26 PM, scburdet said:

I think you'd get a higher mark sending to the TM signing than going through the regular grading

I would agree that the SS service generally improves your chances for grade leniency (as long as you include a press). I’m guessing 7.5 - 8,5 on this book. Thanks for posting.

Edited by Nilo2

On 10/27/2022 at 5:46 AM, Nilo2 said:

I would agree that the SS service generally improves your chances for grade leniency (as long as you include a press). I’m guessing 7.5 - 8,5 on this book. Thanks for posting.

It's already been sent for Todd to sign. I hope your prediction is right about the grade bump.