• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN-GSX 1
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Overspray is not an issue. IDK what you're calling production creasing, the back cover and along the spine on the front looks like some regular old creases. 6.5 now, maybe up to 7.0/7.5 with pressing as at least some of the indentions/creases look like they'd be candidates for removal/improvement.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:27 PM, zzutak said:

Respectfully, in this case, I believe it's extreme enough to warrant a downgrade.  It's pretty distracting.  :sick:

I agree.

6.0. I would have not said it was excessive until I saw that bottom left corner of the cover. That is excessive.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, Geoff2099 said:

Did you suspect trimming? (Detecting trimming is beyond me, and colour touch isn't something I'd bet the farm on my abilities to detect either). 

Not at all 

in hand and in the slab its noticeable  

It's missing more on the sides than my copy. I have space below the banner in the lower left showing and more space to the right of storms cape on mine.

double post for some reason.

Edited by unclezebo

On 10/28/2022 at 11:22 AM, nebyort said:

in hand and in the slab its noticeable

Yeah, I can see it in the slab (I think). That and the rusty staples (obviously) weren't noticeable in the photos. Notes also characterize the overspray as "light" so we know at least that was only a minor thing.