• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see those tape pulls....
3 3

93 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2022 at 1:00 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

BB452740-1F09-41FB-84A4-53D2B851F49D.gif.c182ed2a67416ee04489f2dbea239822.gif

Lol why do I read that with the voice of the black knight in my head lol 

On 11/8/2022 at 1:40 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 11/8/2022 at 1:14 PM, Krismusic said:

Lol why do I read that with the voice of the black knight in my head lol 

Because the Holy Grail rules:headbang:

I remember a year ago Christmas I bought from sideshow, the Black Knight Voice figure/statue, that said like 12 phrases and his arm came off lol (for my brother)

I remember thinking well it's a gift, he'll either like it or not, I mean I don't think it would be a fast seller, but "gift!"

He breaks it out at Christmas gatherings now :shy:

Monty Python Black Knight Talking Premium Motion StatueMonty Python Black Knight Figure Talks & Has Removable Arms idk holidays, cheers :cheers:

Spoiler

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/8/2022 at 2:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember a year ago Christmas I bought from sideshow, the Black Knight Voice figure/statue, that said like 12 phrases and his arm came off lol (for my brother)

I remember thinking well it's a gift, he'll either like it or not, I mean I don't think it would be a fast seller, but "gift!"

He breaks it out at Christmas gatherings now :shy:

Monty Python Black Knight Talking Premium Motion StatueMonty Python Black Knight Figure Talks & Has Removable Arms idk holidays, cheers :cheers:

Hide contents

That’s awesome 

I need one :smile:

When I first started really getting into buying comics I asked a dealer to see his ASM 31 and he said that I could open it...well I did a poor job taking the book out and it caught the tape. It wasn't "bad" and the dealer wasn't paying attention, I felt horrible (which I should have been) about it so I just bought it without telling the dealer.

Since then I always have the owner of the book take it out or if they tell me I can take the book out, I take all the tape off first.

Sorry no picture.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:54 PM, Lazyboy said:

I'm pretty sure it's an old picture that was taken for other reasons, but posted here because the #2 fits in this thread.

Yep. 
Too lazy to take a separate pic. I’m impressed that everyone sees the snag on the FF 21!

On 11/8/2022 at 7:54 PM, Lazyboy said:
On 11/8/2022 at 7:23 PM, Raze said:

Guess Im blind! Where is the tape pull on the ASM Ann. 1?

I'm pretty sure it's an old picture that was taken for other reasons, but posted here because the #2 fits in this thread.

I searched way too long before I too came to this conclusion :tonofbricks: