• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC submission questions
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I hope this is in the right section. I normally go through my LCS when submitting books but I going to do if for the first time and I have a couple of questions. First standard Tier doesn’t have years listed for the comics like the other years so does year not matter? 2nd question Economy tier has max value of 400.00 I have a book depending on the grade would be fine in economy tier I would fast track it but it might grade out higher and it bump it out. Would it bump it to the standard tier? I’m looking at them two tiers Because of the fast turnaround time 

On 11/9/2022 at 1:20 PM, Mike Oliver said:

I hope this is in the right section. I normally go through my LCS when submitting books but I going to do if for the first time and I have a couple of questions. First standard Tier doesn’t have years listed for the comics like the other years so does year not matter? 2nd question Economy tier has max value of 400.00 I have a book depending on the grade would be fine in economy tier I would fast track it but it might grade out higher and it bump it out. Would it bump it to the standard tier? I’m looking at them two tiers Because of the fast turnaround time 

I will depend on the whims of CGC.  To be honest, they rarely bump if it's really close and not a really well known book.  CGC tends to bump the low hanging fruit of the well known book.  

On 11/9/2022 at 4:42 PM, greggy said:

I will depend on the whims of CGC.  To be honest, they rarely bump if it's really close and not a really well known book.  CGC tends to bump the low hanging fruit of the well known book.  

That’s what kav said