• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANDSOLDIT, I needed a good place to sell raw comics
2 2

7 posts in this topic

- Owners Mark and James make it easy:

Mark is the guy that rekindled my love for comics.  We spoke several times about the hobby before I took the plunge after a 40+ year hiatus and bought a comic book.  More recently, and wanting to sell some comics, I had good conversations with Mark about selling on their site. He fully explained the process, answered all of my questions, and eased my concerns.  Following the handling of agreements and paperwork, I sent him my comics which he listed quickly with beautiful pictures and accurate descriptions. Once the comics were sold, I was paid promptly, roughly a week following the close of the auction.

- Selling raw comics vs graded comics:

I sold my first graded comic on these very boards, and soon thereafter, other sites.  It took a while, but it was easy.  I grew more than a little apprehensive about trying to sell raw comics, however.  Potential buyers were always trying to get a great deal, or just kicking tires, or were not interested it seemed.  I had to find another avenue to sell raw books.  And Sold It, consisting of two long time collectors, each with decades of experience in the hobby, specialize in raw comics and with their knowledge and skills, helped me sell my initial submission with fantastic results making me a firm believer.

- Auction containing my first submission:

My first And Sold It auction

Where to find them:

andsoldit@gmail.com

My comics:

Open photo

Edited by Chief1332
update title

On 11/12/2022 at 2:29 PM, Chief1332 said:

- Owners Mark and James make it easy:

Mark is the guy that rekindled my love for comics.  We spoke several times about the hobby before I took the plunge after a 40+ year hiatus and bought a comic book.  More recently, and wanting to sell some comics, I had good conversations with Mark about selling on their site. He fully explained the process, answered all of my questions, and eased my concerns.  Following the handling of agreements and paperwork, I sent him my comics which he listed quickly with beautiful pictures and accurate descriptions. Once the comics were sold, I was paid promptly, roughly a week following the close of the auction.

- Selling raw comics vs graded comics:

I sold my first graded comic on these very boards, and soon thereafter, other sites.  It took a while, but it was easy.  I grew more than a little apprehensive about trying to sell raw comics, however.  Potential buyers were always trying to get a great deal, or just kicking tires, or were not interested it seemed.  I had to find another avenue to sell raw books.  And Sold It, consisting of two long time collectors, each with decades of experience in the hobby, specialize in raw comics and with their knowledge and skills, helped me sell my initial submission with fantastic results making me a firm believer.

- Auction containing my first submission:

My first And Sold It auction

Where to find them:

andsoldit@gmail.com

My comics:

Open photo

That was in May of 2022, and I have since sold a few hundred of comics through And Sold It.

On 11/12/2022 at 5:06 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Might as well pitch your site while we’re here :popcorn:

Hello Beyonder,

We run on the hibid platform.. https://andsoldit.hibid.com

We specialize in mostly raw books and have grown a solid following on the site over the past year. If you have any questions you're welcome to message us or ask here. 

We also offer sports cards, toys, video games, and coins but we specialize in comics. It's been a pleasure being able to help those that have consigned with us over the past year.