• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed - SOLD]. Great Comics #3 - classic Hitler in Hell cover/story
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Listing one book today, but it's a good 'un!

Shipping included in the USA, outside the US add $25.

Payment can be by PayPal, check or Money Order.

No returns on this unless not as presented.  :takeit:  in the thread trumps all PM negotiations.

No HOS'ers or other delinquents please.

Thanks for looking! 

my kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6514183#Post6514183

Edited by kazoo

On 11/18/2022 at 2:34 PM, Robot Man said:

Lordy that’s a cool book! So sorry to have sold my copy years ago. Gotta ask, what guitar are you going for? 

To let go of THAT book, I hope it's Jimmy Page's "Black Beauty". GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 11/18/2022 at 4:14 PM, Robot Man said:

Nice! Here is me in about 1968 with the used ‘50’s Tele my dad bought for me at a pawn shop. Yep, still have it and play it all the time.

Good luck with your deal!

A12D8B6C-4C8C-412B-8F17-07441D7A8D72.jpeg

Thanks!  Awesome Tele, that's great you still have it.  You guys had a cool look goin' on ...

On 11/19/2022 at 3:07 PM, Robot Man said:

Guitars, even vintage electric, (my kryptonite), are still VERY cheap when you look at comic prices these days. And so much more fun…

But I have a lot, have a hard time playing each and every one, don't need any more.

I haven't bought comics at "current prices" since the mid-90's, so it's not like I can switch from spending on one to the other.

I wanted a Les Paul, I bought a Les Paul. I wanted an ES-335, I bought an ES-335. So now I am done.

I just have to show restraint!