• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Duplicate Card Listing in Snorlax Set
1 1

11 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 11/18/2022 at 11:17 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

The Lost Origin Trainer Gallery (TG10/30) Card seems to be listed twice in the Snorlax set.

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! The duplicate card has been removed from the set. :)

• Administrator
On 11/22/2022 at 11:50 AM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Also I am not 100% sure because I don't have this card but I think it might be listed twice in the Snorlax Set too!

Good eye! That was also a duplicate and it has been corrected. Thanks so much! :) 

• Administrator
On 12/3/2022 at 12:17 PM, JoshsPkmnCollection said:

There are two more Snorlax duplicates

Wow, so many duplicates in the Snorlax set! We're so sorry about that! Thanks for bringing it to our attention and this one is fixed now as well. :)

On 12/5/2022 at 10:05 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

Wow, so many duplicates in the Snorlax set! We're so sorry about that! Thanks for bringing it to our attention and this one is fixed now as well. :)

Hey Lyndsey, could you check something for me?

Screenshot_20221215_082116_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2f9f50eb62230f055ccde15b57463cf8.jpg

Is this 2nd Spectra card entry supposed to be an error variant of the normal Spectra version? So it has like the correct rainbow holo but no pattern/texture? Or is it some kind of duplicate registry entry thing again? 

For the topps chrome special cards I only know about the normal 3 (Spectra, Sparkle, Tekno) as shown on this card from Topps.

Screenshot_20221215_082318_eBay.jpg.d2b9a80cf3905a03c4ec0185d16322aa.jpg

Thanks!

• Administrator
On 12/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Is this 2nd Spectra card entry supposed to be an error variant of the normal Spectra version?

This card is an error variant of the Spectra Holo. It's missing the Spectra Chrome text on the back of the card. The word "text" was missing from the description after "No Spectra Chrome" on the registry and that has been added.

On 12/15/2022 at 10:20 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

This card is an error variant of the Spectra Holo. It's missing the Spectra Chrome text on the back of the card. The word "text" was missing from the description after "No Spectra Chrome" on the registry and that has been added.

Okay thanks a bunch! 

On 12/5/2022 at 10:05 AM, CGC Lyndsey said:

Hey Lyndsey! I hope you don't mind I am just going to keep using this post to point out dupes I found 😅

This time this one is in the "Base Set Unlimited" set! Two Imposter Prof Oaks.

Screenshot_20221220_051538_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ab3444cc038dedacdf81cabbc7a58c4d.jpg

Thanks again! 

• Administrator
On 12/20/2022 at 5:18 AM, SnorlaxCollective said:

Hey Lyndsey! I hope you don't mind I am just going to keep using this post to point out dupes I found 😅

This time this one is in the "Base Set Unlimited" set! Two Imposter Prof Oaks.

No problem! Thanks for pointing this out, the duplicate has been removed! :)