• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

YouTube video about MyComicShop and ComicLink
9 9

237 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2022 at 10:47 AM, NewWorldOrder said:

Biggest take away from this.  Next time don't make a YouTube video before you know all the facts. 

Do that, and YT goes away. Why do you hate You Tube?

Why should they be any different from the rest of the media?

On 11/29/2022 at 6:45 AM, shadroch said:

Do that, and YT goes away. Why do you hate You Tube?

Why should they be any different from the rest of the media?

Why do I hate YouTube? ???

On 11/29/2022 at 9:37 AM, blazingbob said:

This coming from the Whatnot "followers" new selling media whore?

whatnot is dead.  Platform has been slow for months now.

On 11/29/2022 at 10:46 AM, Motor City Rob said:

Makes no sense. Maybe the buyer was in a desperate situation to raise some cash. That's all I can come up with. 

You are thinking old world models.  

A guy buys a $100K book and puts  20K down. He keeps the rest into cyrpto and expects it to double in six months, so in six months, he has a book that is worth 125K at minimal cost.  If it doesn't work out, no big deal because it's just one of many investments spread across the globe.  These aren't collectors, these are faceless investors passing around the hot potato. Losing 50K on a book means a couple less bottles at the club this weekend.

Edited by shadroch

Makes no sense. Maybe the buyer was in a desperate situation to raise some cash. That's all I can come up with. 

A guy buys a $100K book and puts  20K down. He puts $50K into cyrpto and expects it to double in six months, so in six months, he has a book that is worth 125K at minimal cost.  If it doesn't work out, no big deal because it's just one of many investments spread across the globe.  These aren't collectors, these are faceless investors passing around the hot potato. Losing 50K on a book means a couple less bottles at the club this weekend.

On 11/29/2022 at 11:10 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I assume the buyer thought the book would be worth more by the time they finished paying.   :tonofbricks:

The question is how many people are going to be in the same boat?  If they all jump out at the same time... :jawdrop:

On 11/29/2022 at 3:15 PM, mjoeyoung said:

I am not sure how many New World model investments are working out so well recently, as FTX and NFT investors are finding out..  If you lose $50K on 100 books, that is real money. (:

Not if you made 200K on another 100 books. 

On 11/29/2022 at 10:24 AM, shadroch said:

A guy buys a $100K book and puts  20K down. He puts $50K into cyrpto and expects it to double in six months, so in six months, he has a book that is worth 125K at minimal cost.  If it doesn't work out, no big deal because it's just one of many investments spread across the globe.  These aren't collectors, these are faceless investors passing around the hot potato. Losing 50K on a book means a couple less bottles at the club this weekend.

Thats the same model just used with more tech.  

Same as per usual.

All that matters obviously is just as long as you are up more than you are down rinse and repeat.

On 11/29/2022 at 3:47 PM, shadroch said:
On 11/29/2022 at 3:15 PM, mjoeyoung said:

I am not sure how many New World model investments are working out so well recently, as FTX and NFT investors are finding out..  If you lose $50K on 100 books, that is real money. (:

Not if you made 200K on another 100 books. 

I meant PER book.