• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Is Marvel's First Lady?
1 1

46 posts in this topic

On 11/25/2022 at 1:04 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Without a doubt, Marvel’s First Lady is Death (Thanos’ lover).

she’s been around longer than any of the other options

I’ve always thought that Aunt May was faking it dramatically when she ended up bedridden at Death’s door, causing all that distress for Peter, especially in those early issues, but always miraculously recovering. Having a sense of humour, I always imagined her to be the secret cosmic puppet master of the Marvel Universe, controlling events behind the scenes while in a seemingly unconscious Dr Strange-like astral state, clandestine, undetectable, like Stan Lee’s aged Watcher Agent in the MCU films.

Of course, this is totally ridiculous and so I gave a more grounded answer.

Obviously not the first, but I'm an old school Ms Marvel/Carol Danvers fan from the 70's. I liked her stories and presence.

From the 80's, I always liked what they did with Storm and her general demeanor in the leadership role. I think her character was sadly underutilized in ALL the X-flicks, because she was an excellent example of the strong female leader archetype. If the MCU does ONE thing with the X-Men, it's give Storm her due as leader of the team. Slim Summers is a namby pamby.