• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Is Marvel's First Lady?
1 1

46 posts in this topic

Saw this pic on Reddit, and thought it might be fun to bring here, so voila! 

o34gro9dtq1a1.jpg.35f2f6e616cbe7b5c6e1968cb79714f0.jpg

So who is your first pick, and probably more interestingly, who would be your second choice? Using only the characters shown, of course. 

Personally my number one pic is easy; Sue Richards. She just is Marvel's first lady, their ambassador. She embodies the ideals of Marvel. 

Second choice is where I'm stuck. So many of these characters are viable selections. Down to either Jean Grey or Storm, as I'm not letting the MCU influence me, and I'm going to go with Storm. Great character, from the most popular team in comics, a good all-rounder IMO. 

Who do you choose and why? 

I've probably got to go with Aunt May, for letting Peter be so sarcastic that it often exacerbated his dealings with villains.

2nd is either Carol Danvers Ms Marvel, or She Hulk :) 

:cheers:

I assumed we're only picking from the pic's available :shy: 

On 11/24/2022 at 1:57 PM, Ryan. said:

It's clearly Sue Storm. All other answers are objectively incorrect. Fight me, kid.

I can't see her being first. 

On 11/24/2022 at 1:40 PM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

Squirrel Girl? (shrug)

Ok, ok, perhaps not.

To be fair, she had to be mentioned.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:33 PM, shadroch said:

Sue Storm first, without a doubt. I was leaning towards Scarlet Witch as second but upon review decided to go with Jean Grey.

Ms. Marvel just doesn't have the history those two do, although she may well be the current Queen Bee.

I was divided between Danvers and Grey.

On 11/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, Get Marwood & I said:
On 11/24/2022 at 1:57 PM, Ryan. said:

It's clearly Sue Storm. All other answers are objectively incorrect. Fight me, kid.

I can't see her being first. 

joke.gif.6db1544580259c5394bda91e54999c86.gif

I would have to say there really isn't one.  After going over the list of female hero's for Marvel, there doesn't appear to be one comparable to WW.  They are all mostly either side or supporting characters.  She Hulk comes closest, but still not close to WW.