• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggestion box - QC done by owner

2 posts in this topic

Curious if this is possible. 

Since cgc already has a digital imaging service, would it be possible for an owner of a book to review the digital images and approve the book ready for shipment, prior to the graded book being sent back to the owner?

That way the customer/owner can address any concerns they have (within reason) prior to receiving their book.

Just thinking. When I get a haircut the barber passes me the mirror and says what do you think. Sometimes I say “looks great”, sometimes I say “looks uneven” or “bring it down a little lower in the back”. Rarely do I go home take a look in the mirror then give the barber a call saying “hey, looks like you missed a spot”. We work as a team, while my hair is still in the shop, to get the cut done right. 

I guess I’m just looking for a way to make sure we “get the cut done right” when submitting books. 

As always I appreciate your service and this is only a suggestion. 

• Administrator

Hello!

We love hearing feedback from our customers, and we thank you for taking the time to write us. I will be sure to forward this suggestion to the appropriate parties. Thank you again and we hope you have a wonderful day.