• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Wheels in Motion" t-shirts and coffee mug!

42 posts in this topic

You can now order your "Queer Eye for the Comic Guy" t-shirts too! I'll think about your idea, Rick. thumbsup2.gif

I'll order one for Chrisco....he needs some cool stuff as his girlfriend has started dressing him in colourful tartans and tweeds tonofbricks.gif

Drop me a PM and I'll send you some money...

You can now order your "Queer Eye for the Comic Guy" t-shirts too! I'll think about your idea, Rick. thumbsup2.gif

I'll order one for Chrisco....he needs some cool stuff as his girlfriend has started dressing him in colourful tartans and tweeds tonofbricks.gif

Chromium needs to learn how to read instructions before he can order a shirt.

Link for Chromium to order shirt.

What happened to personal shoppers....?? confused-smiley-013.gif

What happened to personal shoppers....?? confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah....send me a picture of you wearing your WIM t-shirt in the wildest place imaginable (or doing the nuttiest thing thinkable), and I'll post them.

Red

Make a t-shirt for a mouse and i'll stick one on red poke2.gif