• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Wheels in Motion" t-shirts and coffee mug!

42 posts in this topic

I must have missed the wheels are in motion thread. Could someone point me in the right direction?

This legendary thread was deleted after generating several hundred or so responses in the first 48 hours. It was Ian Levine's big intro to the boards.

Seemingly, only its pale, anti-climatic aftermath survives angel.gif

But wait... there's more! devil.gif

" Repo Man's got all night, every night."

thumbsup2.gif

The full quote - with 'lattice o' coincidence' in it - my personal fave phrase from Repo... (other than Gypsy-xxxxx-punks)

---

Miller: A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch o' unconnected incidents 'n things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice o' coincidence that lays on top o' everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Otto: You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?

---

Nice job on the shirts, etc. Red!

thumbsup2.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Okay....you gotta order them from the website.....they make them up custom. Thanks!

www.cafepress.com/redhookgraphics thumbsup2.gif

Another of my faves......

"Ordinary people. I hate 'em. You see, ordinary people spend all their time getting themselves out of tense situations. A repo man spends all his time getting into tense situations."

sumo.gif

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

893applaud-thumb.gif My favorite quote from the movie. And it's so true! Whenever something like that happens, I'll say, "Ah, the plate of shrimp phenomenon", resulting in puzzled looks from those around me except for the wise ones who nod their heads knowingly.

It was put on hold because CafePress ruled that it might infringe on the actual Queer Eye logo. Probably right. Never heard of parody I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

If you really want to produce it with the Queer Eye logo, let me know. There are plenty of t-shirt makers in this part of the world whose attitude is "Intellectual property rights? We don't care about no stinkin' intellectual property rights!"

It was put on hold because CafePress ruled that it might infringe on the actual Queer Eye logo. Probably right. Never heard of parody I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

If you really want to produce it with the Queer Eye logo, let me know. There are plenty of t-shirt makers in this part of the world whose attitude is "Intellectual property rights? We don't care about no stinkin' intellectual property rights!"

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Hmmmm. We should make T-shirts about them. thumbsup2.gif