• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Timeline

5 posts in this topic

Hello

This is my first time submitting books for an in-house signing event. I submitted 5 books for McFarlane to sign and was just curious if more clarification could be given.

I have received an email stating that my books were acknowledged today. Now I look at the status and they are scheduled for grading.

I am assuming this means that they were also signed? I’m sorry if this is a dumb question I just want clarification.

On 12/6/2022 at 8:09 PM, lacking.spiderman said:

Hello

This is my first time submitting books for an in-house signing event. I submitted 5 books for McFarlane to sign and was just curious if more clarification could be given.

I have received an email stating that my books were acknowledged today. Now I look at the status and they are scheduled for grading.

I am assuming this means that they were also signed? I’m sorry if this is a dumb question I just want clarification.

Yep, scheduled for grading would mean Todd has signed them.

You are now in queue for getting a score and slab. Itll go into grading/quality control and then itll move to shipped.

If you click on the individual book number when that ship happens you can get your grade.

shipping is super fast. My last book shipped friday and is out for delivery now. Do note, you will need to sign for the package on its delivery date