• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 18 Hour Auction for charity -- Wolverine Limited Series 1, 8.0 blue with white pages and custom label

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!  @SkOw has graciously re-donated this book to benefit our ongoing holiday charity fundraiser, found here:

Book will be shipped insured USPS priority, at my expense.  In a deviation from my normal rules, this thread IS open to anyone on the Probation List or in the HoS.  No one should be shut out from taking part in a good cause.

Suffice to say, no returns on this one.

This thread will be open until 8 PM central tomorrow.  Opening minimum bid is $50.  No minimum increments for subsequent increased bids.  And unlike in the charity thread, only the high bidder is beholden to pay at the conclusion.

Buy it now price is set at $301 and can be instituted any time with an :takeit: (unless of course bidding exceeds $301).

Payment by PayPal, Zelle, or paper instrument accepted.

6C2190E5-5658-4F30-95F1-DFD493EB50FD.thumb.jpeg.c5a31b22a292a778230eb1a204123ab6.jpeg

Edited by mattn792

On 12/11/2022 at 10:19 AM, SkOw said:

I’ll open this up at 50.  I’m going to tag a few people that don’t have the balls to get in a bidding war with me so they can at least have a front seat to watch me win this one back. 

@echu  @Gsims718 @CDaBruce  @D2 @Morganmi  @JRBaxter @nicka @JustJimN  @AmazingComics413 @peterchizzle  @Jesse-Lee  @onlyweaknesskryptonite@ender  @Jonathan78  @tigers comics  @RobHW  @GrasshopperFF  @Djohnson321  @BuscemasAvengers @lizards2   @HighRadArt  @Revol  @Ultimateniki  @Jazzno  @Incredible Pulp  @Electron   @Mr. Lodge  @lizards2  @greggy

:sorry:

On 12/11/2022 at 11:19 AM, SkOw said:

I’ll open this up at 50.  I’m going to tag a few people that don’t have the balls to get in a bidding war with me so they can at least have a front seat to watch me win this one back. 

@echu  @Gsims718 @CDaBruce  @D2 @Morganmi  @JRBaxter @nicka @JustJimN  @AmazingComics413 @peterchizzle  @Jesse-Lee  @onlyweaknesskryptonite@ender  @Jonathan78  @tigers comics  @RobHW  @GrasshopperFF  @Djohnson321  @BuscemasAvengers @lizards2   @HighRadArt  @Revol  @Ultimateniki  @Jazzno  @Incredible Pulp  @Electron   @Mr. Lodge  @lizards2  @greggy

Thanks for including me in this thread. I understand it’s a good cause, and was about to bid, when I remembered I recently had mine graded. I’ve got my own 9.0 compliments of one of Ed Bird’s recent auctions. 
Unless you put up another I am out. Merry Christmas!

3CB57CDD-6F72-42E7-AAC2-40BF5ED503F6.thumb.jpeg.7cfb9d752c82163eb60fc0e7cc8ff0fe.jpeg