• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM #103 cgc 9.6....

26 posts in this topic

Maybe he just had a "passing" interest? tongue.gif

I was just thinking about how rare that book is in any grade....

WOW!

i'd put it right up there with this book as far as availability...

link

Brent is bored with $$$ burning a hole in his pocket. We need some new Burntboy books to buy

just bringing the unsold DC's to the National (about 30 books). i put the list in the marketplace thread.

IF, TGC doesn't finally befall us by next spring, i might even show up at the Javitts Center with my Marvels................... 893whatthe.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice. Interesting to see Brent as the high bidder, I thought he unload all his JIM's last year?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and not only Brent, but Bob, Steve and Tim have also bid on this Beauty...........it won't go cheap!!!!!!

I haven't decided if I'm going to go hard on this one or not. It's definitely a beauty and since it's a minor key (OK, minor, minor, key) it would fit into my collecting goals.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Now Steve, for you to go "really hard" would be a strong departure from your usual bidding habits. Have you thrown all caution to the wind and stepped up to the plate? The Hobby needs a new BSD

Ha, Ha.......at least give me the baiting sign.... poke2.gif

Not true on my bidding habits (and you know I paid big dollars on a book from you over the summer). 893whatthe.gif

All depends on the book. I'm not going to overpay (or even probably bid market value) on a book that I like, but doesn't really fit my collecting goals.

For a tough book, that I need, I will pay. blush.gif

Now go find me a nice Strange Tales #112 and #120 in CGC 9.0 with Off-White Pages, and I'll set up to the plate. poke2.gif

Anyone here dealt with amazingspider-fan before? Good ebayer? I recall something said on him earlier but can't recall what it was now. Thanks.

I have bought a number of books from Jeff over the years. His service is always first class.

I seem to recall, that someone once told me that Jeff is a reverend.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go hard on this one or not. It's definitely a beauty and since it's a minor key (OK, minor, minor, key) it would fit into my collecting goals.

Never mind it being a minor key or whatever. This book is impossible to find in this kind of grade.

Now Steve, for you to go "really hard" would be a strong departure from your usual bidding habits. Have you thrown all caution to the wind and stepped up to the plate? The Hobby needs a new BSD

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

I used to own the JIM 89 9.6 as well. I wondered what happened to it. Killer book! Meet me reserve on the JIM 103 9.6 and I'll put your name in my next sermon!

Did you slab that book? What is the history on it?