• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize! PM also welcome, but first to take gets the win!

No returns on CGC books, raw books can be returned within 14 days Grading & Satisfaction Guarantee for any reason, I accept paypal, venmo, money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for many years, check my Kudos feedback below.  USPS boxed Priority Shipping with signature confirmation is a flat $15 on CGC books no matter how many books you buy ($7 for lower value 1st class/raw in a box or envelope with boards with bubble wrap and signature confirmation), Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  Anything in the ball park of $2-$3K and up give or take and I prefer registered/Insured mail for your and my protection, so registered shipping with full insurance on major keys will be just $35 and I will cover the rest.  All books are priced Well below GPA going market prices to pass good deals/savings onto my fellow board members!

All purchases above $300 are also given optional payment terms up to 4 months,(with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next bonus/pay check/tax return/big sale etc.   Please PM me with any questions, comments or requests/additional scans etc.

Check out my extensive major Key Kudos/Feedback! (Many Keys Bigger than these!)

DAREDEVIL #1 CGC 1.5, very attractive for grade! Not even any marvel chipping or large pieces/strips missing that you see in almost every 1.5!   Very small ad coupon for a guitar lesson missing on page 13.  Book shows great for a 1.5!  Average GPA for this grade Past few months has been about $2,500 and most resent GPA sale $2,300!  Fire Sale Blowout Priced, ONLY $1,975!  Up to 4 month payment terms offered!

TALES TO ASTONISH 35 CGC 5.0 1ST FULL ANT MAN (As a Hero in a Costume!) Back cover needs a dry clean/press for a 1/2-1.0 bump.  $2,100 and $1,926 were the last two spring/summer sales I found on this as of Monday.  A 6.0 sold for $4,500 last year as most recent 6.0 sale and a New Ant Man Blockbuster movie is coming in just a couple months to renew even more interest in this Massive Grail!  PRICED AT JUST $1,350! 

***TTA 35 appears to be taken per PM

daredevil 1 CGC 1.5.jpg

Daredevil 1 back.jpg

TTA 35.jpg

tta 35 back.jpg

Edited by TC33

:news:Just added TTA 35, 1 Day Only on both Grails, Blow Out Sale Priced to sell fast Plus up to 4 month payment terms offered! :jawdrop: :baiting: 

Edited by TC33